Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons are devoted to your animal’s well being. Your farm animals are always our priority.
At South Devon Farm Veterinary Practice we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
Your farm animals benefit from our comprehensive services, including:
- Access to emergency and out of hours care.
- Dairy and beef herd health.
- Export licenses.
- Blood sampling for accreditation schemes – including CHeCS, PCHS and PSGHS.
- Bull and ram fertility testing.
- Herd health planning and flock health planning.
- TB testing.
- BVD and Johnes advisors – helping you to develop a targeted action plan for your herds.
- Reproduction and fertility services.
- Surgical procedures.
- Young stock services.
- Vaccination programmes.
- Regular client meetings.
- Parasite control.
- In house laboratory –faecal analysis (worm egg counts etc).
- Discounted fee’s for visits booked a week or more in advance.
- Business Agreement Schemes aimed to help save you money, call the office for extra information.
Register your animal online with us today or call 01803 866314.